Translate

Search This Blog

Wednesday 3 December 2008

Clergy needed - willy essential

We are very lucky in our Waterside parishes. All our clergy are people! I mean, they could have been Daleks, or space hoppers, or clockwork elephants, and if they were I would have been the first to complain, believe me, for I am a traditionalist and a firm believer in the old ways.

So it was a bit sad to hear that an ordained person, A, who went to the ordination of another person, B, a few days ago was ostracised by other ordained persons (C,D,E,F,G,H,I,J,K,L and M) who obviously mistook her for a Dalek, a space hopper or a clockwork elephant. 

I have done a bit of research into this matter, because A is an ordained minister - no, let us say what we mean, a Priest - in the CofE, as well as a wise and good friend, and I can now reveal the results of this research: C,D,E,F,G,H,I,J,K,L and M have all got willies!

So A had no chance. Not possessing a willy is a guarantee that you will be treated as a Dalek, or a space hopper, or a clockwork elephant in perpetuity by those people who do possess a willy, and who thereby, and therefore, consider themselves to be the only persons fit to baptise, confirm, marry and bury the rest of us, willied or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Favoured Blogs List

Followers